Our Emotional Wellbeing DNA Test considers genetic variants, including those which look at:
- Cognitive Function and Memory Performance.
- Response to Stress and how to manage it.
- Emotions, Social Behaviour and Personality (depression, anxiety, anger, impulsiveness).
- Response to Sleep and Quality of Sleep.
- DNA Repair and Vitamin B requirements.
- Coffee consumption and caffeine metabolism.
- Alcohol craving and consumption (believe it or not alcohol for some people has a beneficial effect on HDL .(good) cholesterol, when consumed in moderation i.e. up to 3 units a day).
- Pain resistance.
We provide only evidence-based, scientifically proven recommendations for all of these genetic results.
How it Works
Once you have bought your DNA test online and we have received your order, we will send your DNA kit out by Royal Mail first class.
When you receive your DNA kit you will see that it contains your swab, your sample envelope (to put your DNA swab in once you have taken your sample), and a pre-addressed/pre-paid envelope which you place the sample envelope in.
Once the lab receives your DNA sample, it will take approximately 14-21 days to receive your DNA report. During this time when your sample is being processed, you will receive several informative emails. These emails will include lots of interesting information, including what genes we cover, what the results mean and much more.